Hi all. My daughter asked me to ask people how they feel about immunizations for a paper she is doing for a college class. She would love as many people as possible to answer the following questions. Please help! So far she has only four responses. Every opinion is appreciated. Please feel free to write as much as you want.
Also, if you work in the medical field or know someone who does, please let us know that when you respond. She would really love to have a few doctors and nurses say what they think (so far we neither of those have answered). If you know a doctor or nurse that she could e-mail, please let me know email@example.com.
THANKS SO MUCH!
1. What is your opinion on immunization and vaccines?
2. Should babies and young children be vaccinated? Why or why not? How early should they receive their first immunization? From birth? One year? Five years? At what age would you begin?
3. If you have chosen not to vaccinate your children while they are living with you, do you vaccinate them before they leave for college?
4. Are there certain vaccinations you avoid? Why?
5. Has your doctor ever told you or anyone you know to postpone immunizations or avoid them altogether?
6. Do you know anyone who's child(ren) have suffered side effects from a vaccine? If yes, please explain.
7. Anything else you would like to add?